Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions relate to purchases made through MindBody Online or in-studio at YogaNation Ltd. By using our website, making online or in-studio purchases you agree to all terms and conditions:
* All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD) and do not include GST unless noted.
* We accept Visa, MasterCard, Interac and cash payments.
* All class pass purchases are non refundable, non transferable, and can only be shared if specified in the package outline.
* General Punch Card Classes do not have an expiration date.
* Unlimited Passes expire according to type of pass and date of purchase.
* Workshop deposits and payments are non refundable, unless otherwise stated.
* For student rates, prices can be accessed in-store, given that the student provides a valid student ID.
*For class reservations made online, there will be no refund on the class for no shows. Please cancel your reservation ahead of time either online or call YogaNation at 403-986-9642.
* YogaNation reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions and prices at our discretion. If we make any significant change to this policy, we will provide notice of the changes on this website.
YogaNation’s Yoga Classes, Memberships, Specialty Classes and Workshops:
All classes, memberships, specialty classes and workshops are non-refundable, non-transferable and will not be put on hold. In the case of a severe injury and/or medical reasons, memberships, specialty classes and workshops may be credited. As for punch card classes in the similar situation, they may be transferable through the discretion of a YogaNation owner. Any credits granted will be pro-rated based on the number of classes remaining in the speciality session or workshop term.
Merchandise can be returned for exchange or in-store credit only. The returned items must be in re-saleable condition and returned within 14 days of purchase. For the item to be considered re-saleable, clothing is unworn with tags still in place and any other products must be unused in their original packaging. If there are any discrepancies with your purchase order please contact us at 403.986.YOGA or by email at email@example.com
* All yoga services from YogaNation must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability form, that he/she has minimal physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants release YogaNation Ltd., its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding; any loss or damage to personal property and any injury/death to self or child.
* All applicants under 18 years of age must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
* The applicant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio.
* YogaNation Ltd. reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions and prices at our discretion by updating this website. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that YogaNation may alter the information on its website from time to time. YogaNation shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this website. YogaNation Ltd. excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission. These terms and conditions for part of the Agreement between the participant and YogaNation Ltd. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to an acceptance, of the full Terms & Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
At YogaNation, we want our participants to feel secure with providing us their personal information. Your privacy is important to us, therefore we pledge to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. We take the issue of security and personal privacy seriously and with greatest care. We respect our visitors right to both their privacy and security of their data. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Personally Identifiable Information
YogaNation Ltd. collects personally identifiable information from the participant with their knowledge and consent. YogaNation Ltd. uses the services of two leading Software companies, MindBody Online (www.mindbodyonline.com) and Moneris Solutions (www.moneris.com) for online web scheduling, registration, order processing and online payments. Please visit their website to acquire information about the companies and their Privacy Policies.
When you make a purchase through MindBody Online, they ask for your name, address, phone number, email address and other personal information necessary to fulfill and track your order. For purposes of billing, you will need to provide your credit card type, number, expiration date and billing address for the card.
MindBody also requires you to create an account by providing your email address and designating a unique access password for future access to your account information. Creating this account allows MindBody to save your billing information so you won’t have to fill out that information again the next time you make a purchase on their site. For your privacy and security, credit card numbers are not stored in the MindBody system.
YogaNation Ltd. also collects your name and e-mail address if you sign up for our email newsletter. (For more on how we handle this information, please see below.)
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We collect non-personally identifiable information from you in order for us to better understand how our website is used. Information about a user’s visit is logged, however your IP address is never referenced to personally identifiable information. Usage statistics are gathered in a nonintrusive manner. The log files are private documents and are primarily used by the server administrator for error notification, server administration and to monitor website performance. Occasionally, portions of the log files may be viewed by others for the purpose of server administration, security or when required by law.
Shared Information with Third Parties
YogaNation does not rent, sell or exchange your name or other personally-identifiable information to third-party companies for any purposes. Under no circumstances will your personal information be disclosed to any third party unless we seek your express consent or are required to do so by law.
YogaNation Ltd. E-mailing List
When you sign up to our email mailing list, we will use your email address to send you a monthly newsletter containing new schedules, holiday hours and info on any events or promotions we are offering. Mid-month reminders may also be mailed as workshop registration deadlines approach.
Each newsletter will contain simple instructions on how to unsubscribe (opt-out) from the newsletter list. Each newsletter will also contain a link that will allow you to log in to the email system and change the current data so that you are always in control of the information you provide.
We are staunch supporters of the Canadian Federal Privacy Legislation. We never exchange, lend or sell our email mailing list to anyone. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of sending you emails and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Email statistics are monitored in order to ensure that the mailings are relevant for you. We will never share, sell, or rent this information to anyone. This information is only used for our own internal purposes.
This Compensation Disclosure has been provided for your protection and to fully disclose any relationship between this sites product or service recommendations and the owners of those product or services. The owner of this website is required by the FTC to inform you that a relationship exists between YogaNation Ltd. and some of the products or services it reviews, recommends or promotes.
YogaNation Ltd. makes use of affiliate relationships with merchants for monetization. This means when you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site. Some affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, MindBody Online.
The opinions expressed here are those of myself as an individual and are not necessarily the opinions of nor reflect the views of any merchants I am affiliated with.I have chosen to only recommend products and services on YogaNation Ltd. that I use or have thoroughly researched. I earn a full-time living as an affiliate marketer, so it is essential that I maintain my credibility.
The YogaNation Ltd. traffic is increasing monthly. A lot of people who come here for advice, help and support. I take my responsibility as an affiliate and subject matter expert very seriously.
Third-Party & Sponsor Ads
Text and image ads that appear on YogaNation Ltd. are provided by third party ad agencies such as Google Adsense. I do not personally endorse the products and services advertised in these ads. These companies are not affiliated with YogaNation Ltd..
If you have questions about any affiliations on this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Links to Third Party Websites
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
YogaNation Ltd. Contact Information
Mail: YogaNation Ltd.
310 Jarvis Glen Way
Sylvan Lake, AB T4S 1R8